I thought since this is as close as I can get to the last time I write about the list before it starts, I want to talk about how I think it will go. I am confident that I can accomplish every single item on my list in the allotted time, but some will certainly be more challenging than others. The items that I believe are the most likely to be incomplete at the end are...
1. Create an original animated online series
7. Perform in something (film, tv, stage, video, etc.)
19. Visit Africa
61. Create a podcast
67. Pay off my school loan
69. Do not eat out or go to the cafeteria during work for a month
75. Get jumping pictures with at least five members of the Jumping Project group on Flickr (0/5)
77. Participate in a Flash Mob
81. Learn how to swing dance
82. Go skydiving
84. Organize and figure out what to do with my stuff in parents' attic
I'm not counting myself out before I begin, I just think these are the more likely candidates for incompletion. Some of them require a lot of time and dedication, some of them require a lot of money and some of them require being in the right place at the right time. I look forward to each of these just as much as all of the others.
I know I keep saying this, but I will do what I can to maintain this website and blog. I am currently working full time and going to school, so I am a busy person. Add to that the sports and stupid injuries in my life, and that leaves little free time. Also, please bare with my while I continue to improve this site.